Full Mouth Reconstruction in Murrieta, CA
Full mouth reconstruction in Murrieta, CA, typically involves general or restorative dentists (performing procedures like crowns, bridges, and veneers). It can incorporate dental specialists like periodontists (specializing in the gums), oral surgeons, orthodontists (specializing in tooth movements and positions), and endodontists (specializing in the tooth pulp). If you feel like you need extensive dental work, please come to our reconstructive dentistry near you for a complimentary evaluation Dr. Brown and Dr. Hendry can work as a team to solve your unique situation.
Why Do I Need Full Mouth Reconstruction in Murrieta, CA?
- Teeth that have been lost due to decay or trauma.
- Teeth that have been injured or fractured.
- Teeth have become severely worn due to long-term acid erosion (foods, beverages, acid reflux) or tooth grinding.
- Ongoing complaints of jaw, muscle, and headache pain requiring adjustments to the bite (occlusion).
- Teeth: The condition of your teeth will determine what restorative procedures may be needed, such as porcelain veneers or full-coverage crowns, inlays or onlays, bridges, or implants restored with a crown. In particular, your dentist will note any cavities, decay, tooth wear, cracks, short/long teeth, root canal issues, and tooth movement.
- Periodontal tissues: If your gums are not healthy, you will likely need scaling and root planning to treat periodontal disease. You may require more intensive treatments from a periodontist to ensure that your newly reconstructed teeth have a solid foundation. Such treatments could involve soft tissue or bone grafts to build up your gums and underlying jaw bone. Our dentist will look for deep pockets, excessive or insufficient gum tissue, periodontal disease, and bone density irregularities.
- Temporomandibular joints, jaw muscles, and occlusion: A stable bite – one in which you are not in pain when you close your mouth or chew and one that does not cause wear or destruction of your teeth – is important to your overall oral health. Occlusal changes must be considered when our dentist plans your restorations. You may require orthodontics or other treatment (night guard or bite reprogramming orthotic) to correct occlusion before additional restorative procedures can be performed.
- Esthetics: The color, shape, size, and proportion of your teeth and how they appear on your gums, lips, mouth, side profile, and face are also important factors in full mouth reconstruction treatment.
Benefits of Full Mouth Reconstruction
Tooth decay, gum disease, oral trauma, and illness can all impact your oral health and the appearance of your smile. This can cause you to hide your mouth and avoid smiling, impacting your self-esteem and your ability to interact socially.
Full mouth reconstruction, including various treatments intended to improve oral health and deliver a radiant smile, can restore oral function and boost your self-esteem. Once you’re able to eat, drink, smile, and laugh normally, you’ll have the confidence to flash your pearly whites and display your winning personality.
Gum disease, tooth loss, and other oral concerns can prevent you from consuming proper nutrition and impact your overall health. Unfortunately, these issues can also damage your social life and your self-worth. With full mouth reconstruction services, the talented team at StarWhite Dental proudly helps patients achieve and maintain optimal oral health, restore their smiles, and regain the confidence to enjoy every moment.
A Dental implant is a tooth made of a titanium post with a replacement tooth (crown) attached to the top. Dental implants can replace a single tooth, several teeth, anchor a dental bridge, or a full arch of teeth.
What Are All-On-4 Dental Implants? All-On-4 (known as revitalizing or same-day teeth) is an immediate..
When you come to StarWhite Dental for dental bonding in Murrieta, CA, you know that..
To treat a cavity, our dentist will remove the decayed portion of the tooth and..
A Dental implant is a tooth made of a titanium post with a replacement tooth..
Emergencies can happen at any time, including dental emergencies. Our emergency dentists in Murrieta will..
At StarWhite Dental, the last thing we want is for our patients to be in..
Even at routine dental appointments, our dentists know every patient has unique needs. We will..
When you come to our dentists for tooth extractions, you know that your teeth will..
Gum recession is a relatively common dental problem that mainly affects adults, and it often..
Gum disease can cause significant and lasting damage to your soft tissue and teeth if..
A key aspect of oral care is looking for signs of developing problems. Oral cancer..
StarWhite Dental has a highly trained oral surgeon in Murrieta to help with more complex..
Although we believe the all-on-four procedure is the best way to replace missing or hopeless..
What is Periodontics? At StarWhite Dental, our specialized team of dental professionals is capable of..
What Are Root Canals? At StarWhite Dental, we have a root canal dentist on our..
What Are Dental Crowns and Bridges? Both crowns and most bridges are fixed prosthetic devices...
If you are avoiding orthodontics because you can’t stand the thought of wearing braces and..
When you or your child need dental sealants, we urge you to visit StarWhite Dental...
It’s no secret that whiter teeth will brighten up your smile and give you more..
Dental veneers (sometimes called porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates) are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of..
Is Sedation Dentistry Right For You? Many patients are curious about sedation dentistry and whether..
Gum Grafts A gum graft protects your teeth from the damaging effects of gum recession..
Our dentists know how important your time is to you. That’s why we offer same-day..
Do you hide your smile during pictures? Maybe your once pearly whites are discolored or..
If you’ve been told that you need to have one or more of your wisdom..
If you are seeking a dentist in your area, you want to know if they..