All-On-4 Dental Implants in Murrieta, CA
What Are All-On-4 Dental Implants?
All-On-4 (known as revitalizing or same-day teeth) is an immediate solution for complete upper or lower tooth replacement that is as close to your natural teeth as possible. Today’s state-of-the-art implant systems enable a minimum number of implants to support a maximum number of teeth. That means as few as four implants can be used to support a full arch (upper or lower jaw) of fixed, non-removable replacement teeth.
And this remarkable life-changing event can be accomplished in a single day! We offer all-on-4 dental implants in Murrieta, CA, and other cosmetic dental procedures at StarWhite Dental. Talk to our cosmetic dentist today if you need help deciding what’s right for your needs.
With All-on-4, chewing power increases from 10% with dentures and about 35% with snap-in dentures to about 80% of normal power. For most patients, this means being able to eat whatever they want!
All-On-4 Dental Implants Procedure
Consultation, 3D Scan, and Diagnostics: Dr. Hendry, Dr. Faraji, and Dr. Papworth will meet with you to discuss the goals for your mouth and smile and craft the plan that will work best for your situation. They will also take a 3D scan of your teeth, jaw, and gums to make a custom plan for your mouth.
- Planning: Using computer simulation, the implants are digitally positioned in the jawbones in appropriate locations to optimally support the replacement teeth. This also allows for the fabrication of a surgical template if needed.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery: Surgery can be done simultaneously, including tooth extractions, bone shaping, and implant placement. Skill, experience, and meticulous planning are needed, particularly if the person has had significant bone loss. Dr. Hendry will do the surgery and have significant experience with the all-on-4 dental implants. They both lecture on the subject and have trained hundreds of dentists to complete the All-on-4 surgery properly.
- Temporary Teeth: Temporary acrylic replacement teeth are attached directly to the implants via abutments — connectors that allow solid attachment. These teeth are considered temporary and are needed to facilitate initial healing; they will later be removed and replaced with permanent ones.
- Healing: The temporary teeth stay in the mouth for approximately three months until healing is completed. During the first 6-8 weeks of healing, avoiding chewy or tough foods is a good idea to “go easy” on the new teeth. Because implant surgery is precise and well-planned, people generally have little post-operative discomfort and begin functioning with their new temporary teeth immediately.
- Permanent Teeth: When the process of osseointegration is completed (osseointegration is the process of the implants fusing to the bone), the dentist removes the temporary teeth replacing them with the permanent ones. They are generally made of stronger, more durable materials and fit the healed gum tissues more precisely. The new permanent teeth will function just like natural teeth and look beautiful!
Getting All-On-4 Dental Implants in Murrieta
The StarWhite Dental Difference: Dr. Hendry has extensive experience with the All-On-4 dental implants procedure. He lectures extensively on the topic and has trained hundreds of dentists on how to complete this technique correctly.
A Dental implant is a tooth made of a titanium post with a replacement tooth (crown) attached to the top. Dental implants can replace a single tooth, several teeth, anchor a dental bridge, or a full arch of teeth.
If you’ve been told that you need to have one or more of your wisdom teeth removed by our dentist, you may be wondering, especially if you are not currently experiencing any painful symptoms. So, if you want your wisdom teeth removal visit StarWhite Dental.
When you come to StarWhite Dental for dental bonding in Murrieta, CA, you know that..
To treat a cavity, our dentist will remove the decayed portion of the tooth and..
A Dental implant is a tooth made of a titanium post with a replacement tooth..
Emergencies can happen at any time, including dental emergencies. Our emergency dentists in Murrieta will..
At StarWhite Dental, the last thing we want is for our patients to be in..
Even at routine dental appointments, our dentists know every patient has unique needs. We will..
When you come to our dentists for tooth extractions, you know that your teeth will..
Gum recession is a relatively common dental problem that mainly affects adults, and it often..
Gum disease can cause significant and lasting damage to your soft tissue and teeth if..
A key aspect of oral care is looking for signs of developing problems. Oral cancer..
StarWhite Dental has a highly trained oral surgeon in Murrieta to help with more complex..
Although we believe the all-on-four procedure is the best way to replace missing or hopeless..
What is Periodontics? At StarWhite Dental, our specialized team of dental professionals is capable of..
What Are Root Canals? At StarWhite Dental, we have a root canal dentist on our..
What Are Dental Crowns and Bridges? Both crowns and most bridges are fixed prosthetic devices...
If you are avoiding orthodontics because you can’t stand the thought of wearing braces and..
When you or your child need dental sealants, we urge you to visit StarWhite Dental...
It’s no secret that whiter teeth will brighten up your smile and give you more..
Dental veneers (sometimes called porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates) are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of..
Is Sedation Dentistry Right For You? Many patients are curious about sedation dentistry and whether..
Full mouth reconstruction in Murrieta, CA, typically involves general or restorative dentists (performing procedures like..
Gum Grafts A gum graft protects your teeth from the damaging effects of gum recession..
Our dentists know how important your time is to you. That’s why we offer same-day..
Do you hide your smile during pictures? Maybe your once pearly whites are discolored or..
If you’ve been told that you need to have one or more of your wisdom..